Monday, February 28, 2011

Paper Roses

Whew! What a busy weekend. Originally, we had planned to stop at Midland on the way to Ohio, but just plain ran out of time. So we changed the plan -- head to Ohio Saturday afternoon, unload at Katie's Sunday morning, drive like crazy people back to Indy to restock Midland, plus squeeze in some shopping for inventory and supplies. Yikes.

We made all our stops, but were ready for some R&R today! SoBo looked great -- Katie is definitely getting her spring on. Love these wonderful paper roses she found. Hope they will be followed by weather warm enough to grow real ones soon.

Is it just me or has this winter been tougher than most in recent memory? I'm totally ready for spring. Check back later this week to see what we have up our sleeves for Kane -- we'll be getting our spring on! Let's hope we get some weekend weather to match. xo

3 comments:

Sunny Skye Creations said...

A great friend just told me about your blog today. She had sent me a message to see if my flowers were at Sobo Style, and said that you had posted pics. So I headed right over, and was VERY excited to see the pictures of my paper flowers!! Immediately I was enamored by all your wonderful pics of vintage items. Such a great blog! I will definately be stopping back soon!!
Thanks so much for sharing the pics!!!
www.NicoleEccles.blogspot.com

katie said...

Oohhh Rhubarb Reign! Always great to see you and you're wonderful work! Thanks for sharing pictures of Nicoles fab flowers!

True North Interior Design & Antiques said...

It has been a long winter. I am hearing that from alot of people. Wished we could pay you a visit this weekend at Kane.