Monday, August 24, 2009

Katie's Closet: OMG!

There's something wonderful about taking life's daily necessities and turning them into something special. Look at the French and food -- the stuff real people eat every day, not the 5-star restaurant concoctions. The freshest ingredients are served with the utmost care, and the results are unforgettable. It's all about paying attention to the small details. Keep this idea in mind and take a little field trip with me. Welcome to our friend Katie Palmer's closet:

Isn't it amazing? Don't you want to pack your bag and move right in? We've all got to put our stuff somewhere, but a space like this would make you want to get up in the morning!



You just have to love all the pretty colors, the adorable vintage hangers, the amazing little vignettes...

We appreciate Katie's attention to detail every time we visit her. It's evident both here at home and at her fabulous store, Sobo Style, in Columbus, Ohio. If you're ever in the area, or are planning on attending the Springfield Extravaganza or Country Living Fair next month, be sure you stop in and see for yourself!

Thanks for sharing, Katie! You're the best. xo P.S. Be sure to check out Katie's posts about her recent trip to the gift show in NYC; can't wait to see the new stuff when it arrives.




6 comments:

Sea Witch said...

I'm so jealous of this knock out closet...I want one for my 171 vintage hats. Sea Witch

katie said...

Great job with the photos Sandy! That was a fun photo shoot. Trust me....my closet isn't always that neat.

-katie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shopping suggestion. I'll be in Columbus for the Country Living Fair and will put the shop on my list!
Found your blog through FlowerPatchFarmgirl. We've shopped together at your booth in Allegan. Great stuff!

Anonymous said...

Thou shall not covet thy neighbors closet. No... I am happy for you. Thanks for sharing

Anita said...

wowsa...and I was just asking for a pull chain light...I might have to up the request list ...)

garage sale girly said...

I would DIE for such a huge closet!! A girl can dream...
p.s love you latest additions to sobo