Friday, June 24, 2011

Attention Market Fans: ALLEGAN Is Going to Be AWESOME



Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines! This weekend's Allegan (MI) Antique Market is going to be AWESOME. We have one of the most interesting loads we've had in our 10-year history -- full of industrial pieces, original paint, cottage-style furniture and smalls galore! And it looks like the weather is going to cooperate to boot. Make plans now to join us. Details are just a click away on the show sidebar. Check out our Facebook page for additional photos! See you there. xo



P.S. I need some blogging HELP! All of a sudden, my comments are not posting on other people's blogs. Our comments keep appearing as "Anonymous," with no photo attached. I put in our Google account, but then it just keeps going in a circle, right back to asking for the account. This just started within the last week or so. I checked our settings, which seem fine. Any thoughts as to how to fix? Thanks! xo

3 comments:

Angela said...

Unchecking the "keep me signed in" box will allow you to comment.

Shannan Martin said...

Be looking for me!!!!!!!!!!! You know I'll be looking for you. :)

ps - I mean it this time. :)

Megan {ShabbyBlogs} said...

I believe it's a Blogger glitch that they are aware of and working on. Hang in there! :) Hope to see you in Allegan!