Wednesday, March 28, 2012

KANE COUNTY Returns THIS WEEKEND! Plus Bookend

KANE COUNTY THIS WEEKEND

Because Sunday is the 1st, Kane County is super early this month -- March 31 and April 1. Which is this weekend -- no (April) fooling! Be sure your weekend plans include us. We're all set for spring, with garden furniture and smalls, wonderful vintage graphics, a new load of furniture, plus LOTS more. Just click on the show sidebar if you need details and come see us. We're in the Main Building, as always!


BOOKEND

Today's BOOKEND is courtesy of Joe! He knows I'm currently smitten with Mad Men, so he was psyched to tell me all about the special issue of Newsweek done to welcome the show back after its 17-month hiatus. What's so cool about this issue is that it's completely retro -- format, contents, ads and all. Lots of fun, whether you like the show, the '60s-style or simply the trip down memory lane. Definitely a keeper! xo


2 comments:

Sea Witch said...

I wanna go to Kane and hang out with the vintage people.

Donna Reyne' said...

I was so excited when I found you this past weekend! You have an amazing eye and your space was adorable!
I hope I hear from you soon!
Donna Jenkins!